- Job title: Associate Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +233-302-500-693
- Faculty: College of Education
- School: Department of Communication Studies
- Location: University of Ghana
- External profile link: http://www.ug.edu.gh/commstudies/staff/profaudrey-gadzekpo
Audrey Gadzekpo, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor at the Department of Communication Studies, University of Ghana and the Dean of the School of Information and Communication Studies. She has more than 23 years experience in teaching, research and advocacy on media, gender and governance, and more than 28 years practical experience as a media practitioner. Her publications can be found in academic journals and books and include: Media and Gender Socialization (2016) in The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Gender and Sexuality Studies. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing Ltd; Journalism in Ghana’s Democratic Governance: An Appraisal (2015) in Ansu-Kyeremeh, K., Gadzekpo A. and Amoakohene, M. (eds.). A Critical Appraisal of Communication Theory and Practice in Ghana. University of Ghana Reader Series. Accra: Digibooks; Comparing media framings of climate change in developed, rapid growth and developing countries: Findings from Norway, China and Ghana (with 3 others) in Energy & Environment, Vol. 26, No.8, 2015.